What Is Train Sim World 3 and How to Play?
Play Train Sim World 3 Game on Windows PCDOWNLOAD NOW
Train Sim World 3 is a workhorse of the industry, getting the British commuters to work in record time and racing state-to-state aboard German high-speed traction. You can play your way with creative tools and master the machine with Train Sim World 3. The ES44C4 is a 4400-horsepower beast dressed in bold BNSF livery. The ICE 1 is Germany's first actual high-speed train, as you cut through the Hesse and Bavaria countryside. The Class 395 'Javelin' is Britain's fastest train running passengers to and from London at 140mph.
New volumetric skies bring a transformed atmosphere to routes, and clouds roam free at altitude, casting shadows on the ground. Lightning dances among intense storms, the roar of thunder competing with the big sound of machinery. You will feel total immersion as the turbulence of wind physics hammers the side of your train. You can learn the art of defensive driving and remain in control. With multiple trains per route, there is no end to the experiences on offer, and you can expand that further by creating your journey with Scenario Planner and Livery Designer. Paint trains however you desire and run on them on any route with Off the Rails mode, then share your creations with the Creators Club. Your collection also comes with you. All Train Sim World 2 content is available to play in Train Sim World 3, and any Add-Ons which you have yet to explore can be added at any time.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Play Train Sim World 3
- Open Steam client.
- Choose a game from Library.
- Right click on a game from Library -> Manage -> Add/Remove shortcut -> Add.
- Download the trainer you want to use from our download section.
- Unpack the archive contents, and copy the contents of the Trainer into the directory with the game.
- Run the trainer.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1.
- Run the game.
- To activate the trainer options, press "F1" in the main menu.
- Press desired hotkey. All hotkeys can be changed on the trainer.